Hmm - Help please, Disney boarding documents

Ellanora

I have a 3 night Wonder cruise in exactly 2 weeks. I have been checking the website of my online travel agent every day, but it has said "Documents not yet received from cruiseline" every time. I called today, and they told me that Disney would not be sending paper boarding docs and that I can just print the boarding docs from the Disney website and I would have exactly what I need.

Is this true - does Disney use e-docs exclusively? I have alredy done the online check in, but thought I would be receiving paper docs as well. I have only been on Carnival previous to this, and have always been able to receive paper. I will be sure to print everything out from online, I just want to be sure that I don't miss something or get denied boarding because I did the wrong thing.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Yes, you go to the DCL website and fill out all the forms online, print them and bring them with you. Also, be sure to have the Bahamian Immigration forms (those came in your packet with your luggage tags) filled out for everyone in your party. If you do this ahead of time your check-in process will take two minutes at the terminal.

We you go online to fill out the forms they will have a list of what you need to print out and bring with you. It was a little confusing the first time I had to do it.

We are going on a 3 day on the 24th of this month, we got our docs 12 days before our cruise. Others who are cruising with us just got their last night. Your should come any day now. This is my 16th DCL cruise and I have NEVER heard of them NOT sending them out.

Many people dont have access to print them out at home.

The bahamas forms come with your documents and luggage tags too.

If they dont arrive in time its not a problem.

If you want you can print off your documents, sign them and be all set.

then when you drop off the checked luggage you can ask for extra luggage tags, just know your room number. The porter will help you with this.

Then once you clear security there are tables where they check your papers to see they are filled out correctly ask them for bahamas forms and fill them out at the table, then you'll be set.

You wont be turned away, just rememver you photo iD/Passport.

mom x4,grandma x4

Thank you all for the reassurance and advice.

Also, be sure to have the Bahamian Immigration forms (those came in your packet with your luggage tags)

That's my problem - I have not yet received a packet with luggage tags or forms of any kind.

We are going on a 3 day on the 24th of this month, we got our docs 12 days before our cruise. Others who are cruising with us just got their last night. Your should come any day now. This is my 16th DCL cruise and I have NEVER heard of them NOT sending them out.

Thanks - this makes me feel better. Hopefully I will still get them - it would just make me feel more comfortable that we have everything we need.

Also do the printing soon, as there is a cut off time frame. Not sure of how many days before sailing it is, but there is a time when you can no longer access your documents.

Thank you - I will.

I was to have received my tickets via U.S. Mail 2 weeks before the cruise. So with one week left to go I called the TA. He said they were sent out yesterday AM by DHL 2nd day air. Gave me a tracking number.

Sure 'nuff the doc's have made it from Phoenix to Ohio. Should get them tommorow. My point is that if I was supposed to receive them by mail in 2 weeks someone must have screwed up and then caught the mistake....nothing was said about printing them online.

Also on my previous Carnival cruise I wasn't given Bahamian immigration forms until I was on the ship. Oh well so DCL does it different...doesn't matter as long as I go. ;)

Just wanted to update - I have finally received the UPS package with the boarding passes and luggage tags, and I have printed everything online that was recommended, so we are good to go, and I feel much better about it. Thanks again for all the help.

Archived