December Weather

flowy

yes, at night.

I have been living here since August 2nd. After the heat broke (90's every day and sunny with no rain) in Mid-November, it has dipped below 80 during the day only seldom....and those were the stormy days....and I believe December was sunny and pleasent for most of the time. Now of course if youre in the mountains it will be 75-80...but I live in Honolulu. Honolulu is consistently the warmest place of all the islands with a day or two exception.

NCL Star 1/04
What's Next? Alaska 2005 - Ask me about an official CC group!

We spent a week on Oahu a couple of years ago in mid-December. Oahu was catching the outer edge of a Pacific storm, so we had some wind and rain a couple of days (just a little, not bad). Even on the "stormy" days, temps were consistently in the 70s and 80s day and night.

Am headed for Hawaii again this December...on a cruise this time. :-)

Hi Pam! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Spleen

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;6;9;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]  until RSSC Navigator - Canada - 6/04

Carnival Conquest - W. Caribbean - 10/03, Celebrity Infinity - Alaska - 6/03, Ocean Princess - Alaska - 7/02

Archived