20,000..cruisers, and no reviews..

Cruisin Suzin

Hi me again If the ads are right and the bingo bugle have taken approx 20,000 people, on a themed Bingo,Slot,blackjact,tournaments, with big prizes, how can there not be one person on this forum who has not taken that cruise before..:confused: I've seen many post asking this question but no replies..if any one out there has any info re the bingo bugle 8 day cruise, I would love to hear from you...thanks;)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi me again If the ads are right and the bingo bugle have taken approx 20,000 people, on a themed Bingo,Slot,blackjact,tournaments, with big prizes, how can there not be one person on this forum who has not taken that cruise before..:confused: I've seen many post asking this question but no replies..if any one out there has any info re the bingo bugle 8 day cruise, I would love to hear from you...thanks;)

It is because 98% of the people who cruise have no idea what Cruise Critic is. Seriously, Cruise Critic has, at best, a 2% penetration of the overall cruising population in North America. Of that number that also includes people who know of it, and just read but do not post or continue to use the site. When looked at it in that light, 20,000 of the total number who cruise and of that only 2%, well the odds say it would be exceptional if there was infomation of such here.

Good Luck

• 2 months later...
I think it's the theme, there are thousands of reply's for similar subjects like 1st time cruisers, solo, +55, I think it's because it's bingo and perceived for older people, which is no longer true..

Not necessarily. I'm an older person and don't do bingo, but at one point I was a first time cruise (as were we all) and I will hit the 55+ mark (the Powers That Be willing), but won't ever be doing a bingo cruise. This is not a slight against bingo players, I wouldn't do a bridge, sports, any kind of band, tv show, etc, cruise either. I'm not into cruising for a theme, I'm into cruising to cruise, as is probably 99% of the folks who post here.

No sweeping generalizations please!

Charlie

I would also love to try this cruise but have no luck finding anyone who has cruised it before. If you find anymore info please post here and I will do the same.

:D

Not that I have anything informative to offer, but like a previous poster pointed out, you'd be pretty lucky to find a gambling theme cruiser on this board.

Which, come to think of it, makes for a great test: IF you manage to find that needle in the haystack, you might just be a lucky enough person to justify booking a gambling cruise, too. If not, don't bother. :)

G.

• 2 months later...

I have heard of these cruise through the bimgo adverstisments. But i had not heard of CC back then either. Now i would rather cruise than play Bingo. So now i save for cruises instead of the bingo games and pull tabs lol

Archived