Who gets "Express Check In"?

laginog

We have 3 different families in our group and only two families received the stickers for "Express". We all completed our docs online at the same time, several months ago. I thought maybe just "Past Passengers" got them but the other two families have never sailed. Yet, one got the stickers and the other did not. I'm sure it's no big deal anyway....just curious!!

I was wondering that same thing, there are four people in our room, myself, DH, 3 year old and 1 year old. I filled out all of our paperwork on line. When we got our tickets they were in three envelopes, mine and DH (express checkin), 3 year old (express checkin), 1 year old ( NO express ???)

So does this mean I should put my 1 year old's stoller in the regular line, while the other 3 of us wait in the express line??? :confused:

You just have to wonder???

Well, the 1 year old is friendly and everything but I guess we should join her in the regular line!! :D

As long as we all get on the ship I don't care what line we wait in... :cool:

Just received cruise docs in mail a couple hours ago for CP ..filled out all forms on line as well...no express sticker either and past passenger :confused:

Not a concern but curious like the others.

Any insight?

Emmy

When we cruised in July, I also completed all of the forms online. Even though I completed the online forms, when I received the docs they did not have express check in. Its hard to remember, but I recall that there was one part of the form that I had to call Princess and they entered and it changed the status on the Cruise Personalizer. I remember calling and speaking with someone and they went through the form and changed the status --- and even though I had the docs and they did not have the sticker, we were eligible for Express Check-In. How we think we are going to remember everything - not!!!

Archived