Question about OBC's

Can anyone tell me how the OBC's are handled when you have 2 unrelated people in the same room? I have always cruised with my DH when I had OBC's, but I am going in August with a friend and wondered if they split the credits between the two of us or if they leave it all on the "main" person on the reservation. Any help is appreciated. We will be on the Sovereign. Thanks

How did you come by the OBC? Did you get it from booking while on a cruise or did a TA give it to you?

I would assume it would be under the person who originally received it.

Both, part from booking while on a cruise and part from transferring to a TA. It's fine if it is all under one name, I just wondered if that is for sure how they do it.

How did you come by the OBC? Did you get it from booking while on a cruise or did a TA give it to you?

I would assume it would be under the person who originally received it.

Both, part from booking while on a cruise and part from transferring to a TA. It's fine if it is all under one name, I just wondered if that is for sure how they do it.

Sorry, double post

Unless you call & ask it to be split it will be applied to the Seapass of whoever "earned" the OBC. I sailed with a friend last May, I had OBC, she didn't and it was all on my account. When I sailed with my sister I requested it be split... and it was no problem.

I just called C&A and got the credits split in each of the 3 rooms we have reserved. Had to wait onhold with her for a time while she did them, but no problems, got the OBC's split in 1/2 for each person in the room, and left the SH credit on the person it belonged to.

So thanks for the responses, it worked perfect.

Archived