Bo's question

bgcruiser

I googled Bo's Fish Wagon but didn't see any posted hours. Can I assume he opens about 11am when cruise ships are in? We are on the Fascination next Tuesday(YAH) 730am-2pm and would like to give Bo's a try. We've been to Key West many times on both land and cruise vacations, so now we usually just like to walk around, visit the Key West Aloe store, grab lunch and head on back. We usually eat at Turtle Krals but the've "pretty it up" so much its just not the dive it use to be(sigh) so we are looking for something new to try and Bo's seems like a good choice. Oh we also stop by Hogs Breath for a shooter and a beer chaser, thats to be looked forward to as well. I know about the Half Shell(and have eaten there as well) but are going to give Bo's a try.

BO's will be open at 11. The name stands for Buddy Owen, who was a PE teacher and insurance salesman in the past. If you Google (IMAGES) BO's you'll see how he started. See if he's in, he's a hoot to talk to. HINT: With any order, ask for the "Special" and you'll get his hand-cut fresh french fries for free. Normally they are $2 more. He makes a really nice limeade as well, but sells beer. He likes Heineken!

BO's will be open at 11. The name stands for Buddy Owen, who was a PE teacher and insurance salesman in the past. If you Google (IMAGES) BO's you'll see how he started. See if he's in, he's a hoot to talk to. HINT: With any order, ask for the "Special" and you'll get his hand-cut fresh french fries for free. Normally they are $2 more. He makes a really nice limeade as well, but sells beer. He likes Heineken!

Get the limeade. Trust me.

And if there are two of you, the Conch fritter and grouper combo is plenty for two.

Archived