Sovereign--Balcony--Deck 9

PH8

LOVE THAT PIC!!!!!!! You get the award for best pic so far.........

Thanks to all the super sleuths out there for solving this mystery....

Sad to hear 9528 didnt have one after someone else said they did...

LOVE THAT PIC!!!!!!! You get the award for best pic so far.........

Thanks to all the super sleuths out there for solving this mystery....

Sad to hear 9528 didnt have one after someone else said they did...

I don't think they have faces either !!!! :eek: Someone is trying to make the woman look normal with sunglasses !!! :D

2117011490100742043S600x600Q85.jpg

Just got off the Sovereign this morning... It's True...

Wow!

KTMFactoryRider~~What an achievement! A stealthy photo of the Secret Balcony! Well done~~

I wonder how many people who sail in that stateroom really understand what they have gotten. I'll wager that many think that they've been upgraded.

It would be wonderful to see a photo of the port side.

Leslie

No one said there was a balcony on 9528.

M

See below...:)

No not teasing..it is true..when we were on there several years ago, we were lingering instead of rushing off the Ship the last day..we wanted to look at other staterooms and the suites etc..the stateroom attendant told us to go look in there..much to our surprise there was the balcony..unfortunately for us it cannot accommodate more than 2 so we have not been able to take advantage of it...of course there is one on the port and one on the starboard side of the ship.

so you're saying 9528 is the same thing???

Yup...both sides of the Ship..can't believe this has been kept so quiet since she was fitted out with Balconies :)

From what I recall it was pretty big.. It may have even had 2 chairs on it..I had pictures at one time but my computer crashed and POOF they were gone!

It's definitely the cabin to get if you are 2 people and getting a SOV room!

Hope you like it...I wish they'd put a roll away so we could book it!

There lies the mystery and confusion..:confused: :confused:

Since the cat is obviously out of the bag –

Not only is the price the same but it qualifies for the Platinum and Diamond balcony discount. (You’ll have to get a C/A supervisor). A few years ago, prior to the refurb, one sample balcony was added to 10 and one to 9. It was decided that 9 would not get balconies. The room is very small and poorly laid out to accommodate the balcony.

Your constant detective work and keeping the thread on the top has most likely reduced your chances of getting the cabin. A call to a RCCL supervisor would have answered your question. It may be a good thing for you that so few cruisers know of, let alone read, these boards.

It has been the best kept secret for YEARS. I’ve been in 9028 many times and have it booked for several upcoming sailings as well as the final Sovereign weekend 10/24/08 sailing.

M

Ok, I take back what I just said..........

I called and got a rep that knew all about 9028......and he did say it was the only one on that deck with a balcony.........9528 does not have one.........

AND I did get $100 off,so now I am only paying $60 more than my original deck 8 cabin.......:D :D :D

Life is good.......................

Ok, I take back what I just said..........

I called and got a rep that knew all about 9028......and he did say it was the only one on that deck with a balcony.........9528 does not have one.........

AND I did get $100 off,so now I am only paying $60 more than my original deck 8 cabin.......:D :D :D

Life is good.......................

How did you get the 100 dollars off?!?!

Its here in FL............70 now.....going to 85.....:) :) :) Gotta love FL winters!

Yes indeed we all do like the Florida winters. Going to have to turn on the AC again as the DW has a 2 degree comfort zone. Anything north of Valdosta, Georgia has had an awful winter but at least the rain has come a little for them. Water levels here are at historic lows.

Had to break down and put the a/c on..........I was ok with the windows open,but my husband is taking a nap before he hits the road and I know it was stuffy in here..........

Rain tomorrow..........

Archived