Transfers from Westin Times Square to Brooklyn Terminal

Sweetpeajoey

I am having trouble sorting out a reasonably priced transfer to the Brooklyn Terminal from our hotel, Westin Times Square.

There are 5 of us with 7 large cases so we would need a minivan. I have had two quotes so far: $145 and $196 from a couple of companies. This seems alot of money :eek: but I don't know who to get other quotes from as most of the shuttle services only do Airport runs. I really wanted to book it online before we go.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Thankyou!

take two cars it from arecibo or any one else. It should be about $30 per car.

A NY cab will be about the same. but the NY Cab won't know how to get there.

The directions from the Times Square Westin are 43 rd street west to 11th avenue left on 11th avenue- 11th avenue becomes west street. West street runs into the Brooklyn Battery tunnel(toll $4.50 going to $5.00 soon). Take the Hamilton Avenue exit- just after the toll- make the first left make the next left(yes you just did a 180 degree turn) make sure you don't get back onto the tunnel- the cruise terminal is right behind the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel tolls in Brooklyn.

Its 20 minutes with no traffic - its about 30 or so during rush hour...its about 8 miles.(a new york cab charges 2.50 for the first sixth of mile and 40 cents for each 6th thereafter plus waiting time plus tolls and tip) I use and recommend Arecibo...

Archived