Pearl Romance Suite

crimmper

Anyone out there with pictures of or links to pictures of the romance suite. Being that this stateroom is at the aft of the ship, how is it for viewing the Alaskan scenery & glaciers from the balcony.

I can tell you it's an excellent place to watch the scenery sail by. As for photos, check out cruiseclues or webshots web sites.

Anyone out there with pictures of or links to pictures of the romance suite. Being that this stateroom is at the aft of the ship, how is it for viewing the Alaskan scenery & glaciers from the balcony.

AD Suite #10164, NCL Pearl. Great view, we sailed the Caribbean.

2563089010079335670UkiBsx_th.jpg2997062270079335670fMBcBM_th.jpg2187337300079335670wyFMpg_th.jpg

Thank you for the link to your photos, they were very nice. I'm going to have to pay a visit to my TA. I currently have a mini-suite booked, but Local Travel Agency is giving a 10% discount on suites & villas (mini-suites not included in sale) and up to $75 on board credit. My brother-in-law & wife are staying in a category A4and saved $1,000 dollars. I'll have to give my TA a call & see what the price difference would be. It will be my DW's 50th birthday while we are on board the Pearl and I think this would be a nice surprise.

Thank you for the link to your photos, they were very nice. I'm going to have to pay a visit to my TA. I currently have a mini-suite booked, but Local Travel Agency is giving a 10% discount on suites & villas (mini-suites not included in sale) and up to $75 on board credit. My brother-in-law & wife are staying in a category A4and saved $1,000 dollars. I'll have to give my TA a call & see what the price difference would be. It will be my DW's 50th birthday while we are on board the Pearl and I think this would be a nice surprise.

:o I meant to say brother-in-law & his wife (which would make her my sister-in-law ) Figured I would clear that up. I'm sure some folks were wondering why my DW was staying with the brother-in-law :eek:

No replies needed (but I'm sure I'll get some anyway) LOL

• 4 months later...
AD Suite #10164, NCL Pearl. Great view, we sailed the Caribbean.

2563089010079335670UkiBsx_th.jpg2997062270079335670fMBcBM_th.jpg2187337300079335670wyFMpg_th.jpg

I keep reading about the great balconies in the AD category on the Pearl(suites 10664, 10666, 10166, 10164.) But, the balcony doesn't look all that big to me in this picture.

Is there enough room for us to sit on the lounge chairs so that they are situated to look straight out? Or do they have to be angled to actually fit on the deck?

Thanks.

I keep reading about the great balconies in the AD category on the Pearl(suites 10664, 10666, 10166, 10164.) But, the balcony doesn't look all that big to me in this picture.

Is there enough room for us to sit on the lounge chairs so that they are situated to look straight out? Or do they have to be angled to actually fit on the deck?

Thanks.

That was my thought also.

I went to upgrade to the AD with my TA, but it was not available (about 3 months ago) There were AC categories available so I booked it. Nice size balcony with the AC.

Just checking back to see if anyone can give me more information about the Pearl AD (Romance Suite) balconies.

Thanks.

Archived