Passport!

alwaysmomof1

We applied and got then within two weeks. I was excited also... I just wish there were some way to curb the excitement.. lol:D

Ah ... But there's nothing like a good dose of excitement to cleanse the soul. LOL

I remember how excited I was when I first got my passport .. that is until I opened it up and saw my picture! YUCK!

Ah ... But there's nothing like a good dose of excitement to cleanse the soul. LOL

I remember how excited I was when I first got my passport .. that is until I opened it up and saw my picture! YUCK!

When I had my picture taken I did not pay attention. After I got outside I looked at the picture and I started to cry! I called my husband and said "eeewwwwwwww" is this what I look like:( . Well with a double chin sticking way out it looks like it is part of my neck! I went on a diet the next day! Hopefully my double neck will be gone by the time I go on my cruise!;) But they are good for 10 years!:confused:

I don't think the local drug stores have professional photographers that catch the right angles when they take those passport pictures. LOL It makes my driver's license photo look great. Hah!

My BIL's pic looked just like him and everyone was pretty suprised. Until the passport agency put that seal over his picture .... okay, so he's bald, right .. well, the seal made him look like he has a head full of brassy blond hair! :D :D :D

Archived