Recommend an excursion?

Grits53

My DH and I will be joined by our DD and her FDH on our Miracle cruise next Oct. We would like to do something moderately active....not hiking, biking, ziplining, etc., but something interesting to see and do that will provide a good experience on the island. Shopping trips don't interest us, and we'd like to do more than just hang out on a beach. DH & I enjoy snorkeling, but DD & her FDH have never snorkeled before, so they would be newbies if we chose to do that. We would prefer to book through Carnival. Any suggestions? BTW, I tried to search for this info, but I kept getting an error page.

Since you mentioned snorkeling, and need to maintain good time management if to see and do just the right things without rushing, I would suggest Herod's Soufriere Island Delight.....it includes just about the best mix of everything, all at the best locales! ;)

It's simpler than trying to create an ad-hoc itinerary an co-ordinate it with a private driver you can rely upon....

another excellent tour guide is cosol. we used his sevices last year, then my brother used him the next month, and my son and his wife just returned after using his services last week on their honeymoon. we all felt his tour was the best of our cruise. it is a very full itinerary allowing you the opportunity to see all the major sights as well as sampling local food and rum punch along the way. you get to swim in a waterfall and at a great beach. his website is http://www.cosol-tour.com. very reasonable rates as well.

steve

it is the toraille waterfall. if my memory is correct, it is either in the botanical gardens or a short drive from it. either way, feel free to take a dip. no one else in our group did, but that never holds me back. i consider it my duty to swim at every waterfall we encounter.

steve

Archived