Carnival Pride

• 2 weeks later...

I cruised on Pride last Febuary. I am a 5K runner, and, aside from running the track every morning at 6 a.m., I took full advantage of Pride's state-of-the-art gym/spa facility. The spa/whirlpool tub/saunas/steam rooms occupy downstairs, while the gym equipment is upstairs.

Pride has a room with "tanning" bulbs(for lack of a better term) with very low wattage. There are lounge chairs there where I relaxed for a few hours on a cool day at sea. Don't expect to tan, but you will definitely feel warmth on your body.

The gym is immaculate and well-maintained.

I cruised on Pride last Febuary. I am a 5K runner, and, aside from running the track every morning at 6 a.m., I took full advantage of Pride's state-of-the-art gym/spa facility. The spa/whirlpool tub/saunas/steam rooms occupy downstairs, while the gym equipment is upstairs.

Pride has a room with "tanning" bulbs(for lack of a better term) with very low wattage. There are lounge chairs there where I relaxed for a few hours on a cool day at sea. Don't expect to tan, but you will definitely feel warmth on your body.

The gym is immaculate and well-maintained.

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the update,,,,I am sailing the Pride on Nov 30 08,,,,is the gym overly crowded? is there better times to use the machines? running track crowded? sorry for all the questions but it took me awhile to find this post :)

• 1 month later...

My girlfriend and I just sailed on the Pride the week of 10/5, and used the gym almost everyday. The early morning hours were by far the most crowded. The first sea day seemed as though many people who had never seen a gym before in their lives decided to work out. My recommendation is to wait until after 3 pm for the smallest crowds.

Archived