Harbor House parking

CenTexGal

We are leaving Galveston 2/23 on the Ecstasy...first time cruisers. We booked rooms at the Harbor House thru Galveston.com, for the night before. Does anyone know if the parking is free? The website just says "Cruise parking"...doesn't say anything about free.:confused:

Thanks,

Sandy

We left our vehicle at the Harbor House during our 7 day cruise last year, and I believe we paid $35.00 for the week. I would call ahead and confirm the parking situation.

Enjoy your stay at the Harbor House! Definately our very favorite precruise hotel!

I think it depends on who is working. One time we stayed there (Loved waking up to the sight of our ship right out the window!) and it was free.

The next year I called and they said they would charge so we stayed at the Hotel Galvez. Loved it, too. It has covered free parking and free pier transportation.

PS Have a Grrrrrrrrreat cruise!

Thanks everyone!

I will definitely give them a call today to check. When I was reading over my confirmation from Galveston.com...it said, parking was $10.00 a day, so I really need them to clarify this for me. If we have to pay to park while we are gone, I will cancel the reservations and stay somewhere else tht does have FREE parking.

Sandy

Thanks guys! That makes sense...after all, Galveston.com does not know when I make reservations, that I am going on a cruise;) I never did get around to calling them yesterday, but will try to do that today.

Thanks again to all of you,

Sandy

I have also stayed there a few times pre-cruise. Make sure you print the page off of galveston.com for the free parking or they will try to charge you. We have had to show them this page everytime. Have lots of fun.

Archived