Size Of Ba Aft Cabin

Big L

We've got a Deck 9 AFT BA booked on the Pearl for March. We'd always heard they had bigger balconies than side BA's, but found out after booking that that's only true on the Dawn, not the Pearl. :( Oh well, looking forward to trying an AFT cabin for a change. Otherwise, I believe the square footage of the cabin itself is the same.

We've got a Deck 9 AFT BA booked on the Pearl for March. We'd always heard they had bigger balconies than side BA's, but found out after booking that that's only true on the Dawn, not the Pearl. :( Oh well, looking forward to trying an AFT cabin for a change. Otherwise, I believe the square footage of the cabin itself is the same.

Deck 10 and 8 do have deeper balconys with 10 the deepest

Archived