Where Will Star Dock at Hilo for 4/18 Cruise?

sassycassie

Sweetemi, spleen, Suebee, and/or all other Hawaii resident Cruise Critic information sources:

We would like to know where the Star will dock at Hilo, one of the "new" stops on its 4/18 cruise itinerary. Maybe pax will be tendered in to Hilo; if so, where will the tenders put the pax ashore? Need to have this infor to plan shore activities for this super new stop on our cruise!! We are really looking forward to seeing this part of the Big Island. The information will help 3W (wise, wonderful, wife)put together a good shore time plan!

We have also placed this question on our Roll Call thread for the 4/18 cruise. The excitement is building--this itinerary change has given us some more stuff to look forward to.

Mahalo in advance for all your help. Aloha

Sassycassie

Sassy: Do you really mean Kona? Because the Star used to go to Hilo every week and they don't tender there.

However, you do tender in Kona and the pier is right downtown next the King Kamehameha Hotel.

Aloha,

Emi

NCL Star-08/31/03 in Hawaii!

NCL Star-11/13/04 to Mexico!

Alaska summer 2005!

SweetEmi:

You must be a mind reader. Yes, I should have said Kona, not Hilo. My 3w (wise, wonderful, wife) wanted the information and she DID say Kona, not Hilo. My mistake.

Anyway, the information is exactly what we need. Both 3W and myself say mahalo nui loa for your usual prompt and accurate information!! Please bear with this real malihini trying to sound like he knows something!

Aloha for now.

Archived