Who Will Be Watching........

Watched the Pats beat the Giants on the AOS over Christmas. It got pretty intense and security was called. The hard-core fans were paying attention, but there were a few who were drinking a lot and talking trash. They actually took the game off the air briefly until things settled down. Go Pats, and spring training is right around the corner! Life is good in New England!

[quote name='negc']Time to get over it. ;) What little, if any, advantage the Patriots achieved from that incident in the Jets game, the very first game of the season, certainly can't explain away their extraordinary performance during the rest of the year and in the playoffs. Ignore, if you like, Brady's setting a new record for touchdown passes, Randy Moss' setting a new record for receiving touchdowns, and all of the other records that the team and its players have set since September, but it all comes down to the fact that the Patriots have been the best team in the NFL this season and will likely finish the season with a perfect 19-0 record. Learn to deal with it.:rolleyes:[/quote]

Well Said!

It's [B][U]almost[/U][/B] impossible to receive a new record for touchdown passes by cheating, or a new record for receiving touchdowns by cheating.

Gee, this must be how a yankee fan feels when the rest of the country is jealous of their success. (Spoken from a true Yankee-Hater). Well, at least how they felt 4-5 years ago. :rolleyes:

ME AND MY FAMILY WILL BE WATCHING THE GIANTS SPOIL THE PATS PERFECT SEASON ONBOARD THE SOVEREIGN. SS PATS FANS, BUT YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT EXCEPT FOR 2 PLAYS IN THE 4TH QUARTER OF WEEK 17, THE GIANTS WOULD OF BEATEN THE PATS IN WEEK 17...THE GIANTS OWNED THEM ALL GAME....

[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]GOOO GIANTS!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='flyankfan']ME AND MY FAMILY WILL BE WATCHING THE GIANTS SPOIL THE PATS PERFECT SEASON ONBOARD THE SOVEREIGN. SS PATS FANS, BUT YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT EXCEPT FOR 2 PLAYS IN THE 4TH QUARTER OF WEEK 17, THE GIANTS WOULD OF BEATEN THE PATS IN WEEK 17...THE GIANTS OWNED THEM ALL GAME....

[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]GOOO GIANTS!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

Would one be the garbage time touchdown they let the Giants score with less than a minute to play?

I'll be boarding the Vision on game day. And just because they beat my team... (The CHARGERS)... I want to see the Patriots go [B]DOWN[/B]... GO GIANTS!!!

I hope they don't have the muster station drill during the end of the game. That would totally stink, half time's ok though!

[quote name='boomhaursgrl']I'll be boarding the Vision on game day. And just because they beat my team... (The CHARGERS)... I want to see the Patriots go [B]DOWN[/B]... GO GIANTS!!!

I hope they don't have the muster station drill during the end of the game. That would totally stink, half time's ok though![/quote]
Half time should be ok, since the Giants goose will have been cooked by then. With the time difference, muster drill will likely be around 7:30 EST, which is a little more than one hour into the game, most likely sometime late in the 2nd quarter. The die should have been cast by then, and perfection nearly achieved. GO PATRIOTS. :)

PS wouldn't you rather that your team lost to the Super Bowl champions than to the team that ended up losing the Super Bowl? Might make the loss a bit easier to take.:D

[quote name='Suzanne74']He was never mine, I don't even root for the Giants - I am an Eagles fan. Maybe that is why I am so bitter!! :mad: Don't even get me started on how much I dislike Andy Reid. Anyway, I never thought I would root for anyone in my own devision but I much rather see the Giants take it all. I noticed you didn't retort about your QB limping around????:p[/quote]
Suzanne : Relax it is only a football game and certainly not worth the hostility you exhibit.:rolleyes: Whoever wins the game, the sun will rise the following morning and life will go on pretty much as it always does.
What retort do you expect about Tom Brady limping around or wearing a walking cast. Apparently he has an upper ankle sprain and he has already said that unless he is on a stretcher at game time, he will be playing. This is a QB who has played extremely well even when injured and who has tied or broken more records in the past season than I can list. :)
You may diss his coach for his lack of interest in making the GQ list of best-dressed football coaches, but while they say that "clothes make the man" they clearly do not make the best football coaches.:D

[quote name='flyankfan']ME AND MY FAMILY WILL BE WATCHING THE GIANTS SPOIL THE PATS PERFECT SEASON ONBOARD THE SOVEREIGN. SS PATS FANS, BUT YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT EXCEPT FOR 2 PLAYS IN THE 4TH QUARTER OF WEEK 17, THE GIANTS WOULD OF BEATEN THE PATS IN WEEK 17...THE GIANTS OWNED THEM ALL GAME....

[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]GOOO GIANTS!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
Until the end, and ultimately that is what counts - the score at the end of the game. Winning three out of four quarters doesn't get you any prizes if you lose the final one and the game.:rolleyes: I credit Manning and the Giants for putting up a great fight and by playing all their players all out they may have set themselves up for their tremendous playoff performance, but all that will count at the end of the Super Bowl will be the final score, and that I believe will have the Patriots at a perfect 19 -0.:)

Archived