cabin safes on celebration

Can anyone please tell me if there is a safe in the deluxe cabins on the Celebration. If not, are there any available in any other part of the ship?

No... there wasn't one in our de luxe cabin but i understood that there were some available at Reception...

Will you really need a safe, cruise ships are extremely safe as the guys and girls cleaning your room wouldn't dare steal as they rely heavily on keeping their jobs as they are less fortunate than us and would never jeopardise their job for the sake of money/jewellery!

I've left ipods, cameras, DVD players all in my room no problem on the Celebration, but I do lock my money and cards in my suit case, after all whose going to break into a suitcase? and if someone stole one they'd look strange taking it down the corridor of the deck!! and if you're taking something really valuable probably you would be better leaving it at home, its a plastic environment as you know on cruises so all one needs is a credit card, small amount of currency for trips, passports etc, only my personal view and a passing thought have a super time. I only use safe if they are free!

PS: I think your loads more safer on a ship as at least you know whose on board and whose not, unlike a static holiday where anyone can enter your hotel.

Archived