Liberty Panorama cabin info

xan51090

We are sailing on the Liberty in April and have been assigned a balcony cabin on the Panorama deck. Any info on balcony cabins on that deck would be appreciated and/or if anyone has had experience with cabin 1043 specifically any comments would definately be helpful!:)

They wil be the same as any other balcony cabin on the ship, but on the Panorama deck. (I don't mean to sound silly, but Carnival's cabins really are all the same, just on different decks.)

My group will have three cabins up there in March, and we are really looking forward to the location. Just up one deck to the spa and down one deck to the buffet. :)

The Panorama deck is a great spot -convenient to everything but also very quiet. The only drawback I found was in the rain - getting to the Lido buffet area without getting wet required going down to deck 8, across the ship, and back up.

Archived