Hawaii Ent Books - $10

SweetEmi

Hey, ya'll - been meaning to tell you that the Entertainment Books have gone down to $10 and when I saw it the other day, there were Hawaii books. Last year, they sold out of the Hawaii ones. It would be a good time to get one if you want. They are good until November.

Aloha,

Emi

NCL Star-08/31/03 in Hawaii!

NCL Star-11/13/04 to Mexico!

Alaska summer 2005!

A friend of mine mentioned this entertainment book just today. How often is it published and where can I order one?

herb

T.S. Bremen '67

M.S. Europa '67

Carnival Mardi Gras '80

NCL S.S. Norway '81 (honeymoon)

RCCL Majesty of the Seas '95

Carnival Fascination '99

Celebrity Zenith '00

Carnival Victory '01

NCL Norwegian Sea '02

RCI Voyager of the Seas '03

Looking forward to:

NCL Pride of ????? ~ Summer '05 ~ Hawaiian Islands~Aloha

Hula7.gifPalms_in_the_sun.gif

http://www.aloha2hawaii.com/entertainment_book.html

There's a link where you can buy one and see what is in it. However, for $10 - you can't go wrong! I bought mine for $35 when they first came out and it paid for itself several times over already.

Hotels, food, Hilo Hatties, Activities. I think a fellow CC on our cruise used hers to get a discount on a helicopter tour. Check it out...

Usually they come out in August and are good until November of the next year. I think some cities have a little different schedule, but that is the norm.

Emi

Alaska summer 2005!

Just FYI, there is $5 per book for shipping. But you can order speedy delivery for $10. Still a bargain since if you dine out once with a 2 for 1 coupon, the book will pay for itself right there. Use it for shopping, fast foods, entertainment or activities and it will add up fast.

NCL Star 1/04

What's Next? Alaska 2005 - Ask me about an official CC group!

Thanks so much for the link to that page. I've bookmarked it and I'll keep checking when our approriate book is ready for ordering. icon_smile.gif

herb

T.S. Bremen '67

M.S. Europa '67

Carnival Mardi Gras '80

NCL S.S. Norway '81 (honeymoon)

RCCL Majesty of the Seas '95

Carnival Fascination '99

Celebrity Zenith '00

Carnival Victory '01

NCL Norwegian Sea '02

RCI Voyager of the Seas '03

Looking forward to:

NCL Pride of ????? ~ Summer '05 ~ Hawaiian Islands~Aloha

Hula7.gifPalms_in_the_sun.gif

Emi-

Thanks to another posting on this board (doing Hawaii cheap) I checked out the Entertainment Book on line last week and promptly ordered one (for $10)....should be arriving at the end of this week. Already planning my days though with the online version of it and I agree....this is going to pay for it's self about 10x over by the time I'm done with it.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;5;29;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

Sailin' on the Wind 5/29/04

I bought mine for $10.00 last week. I was so excited! It contains a coupon for "buy one adult, get one free" on a BodyGlove snorkel trip we are taking in Kona. We will save $94.00 on that trip! It has already paid for itself, and I don't even have it yet! Yippee!!!

Bill & Laura

Pride of Aloha (formerly Pride of America) 6/20/04 from SF

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;6;20;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800 <center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

flahatch.gif

crhenderson: If you go to the website, it has everything listed and you can go to the individual coupons to see what exactly it offers. There are enough on Maui to make it worth your while, especially if you want to do the things there are coupons for. There are not that many for the Big Island, but still enough that we like the book (but we did use it on Oahu too).

Emi

Alaska summer 2005!

Archived