room service on the Golden

ladypalmtree

Hi everyone. I have never used the room service menu on Princess. However my dd and I used a very limited one on Carnival last summer and enjoyed it at two in the morning:eek: Does anyone know what is available on the Golden princess as far as room service. We are not in a full suite..just a mini..thanks..She was thinking about our blt's in the wee hours and was wondering if we can do somthing similar this trip...thanks...Lpt

Hi everyone. I have never used the room service menu on Princess. However my dd and I used a very limited one on Carnival last summer and enjoyed it at two in the morning:eek: Does anyone know what is available on the Golden princess as far as room service. We are not in a full suite..just a mini..thanks..She was thinking about our blt's in the wee hours and was wondering if we can do somthing similar this trip...thanks...Lpt

This is about what you'll be able to get.

room service menu

SANDWICHES

ROAST BEEF

Lean, thin slices of roast beef with lettuce and tomato on white, wheat or rye bread.

ROAST TURKEY BREAST

Slices of roast turkey with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on whole wheat or rye bread.

TUNA SALAD

A combination of flaked tuna, chopped celery, and mayonnaise on white sandwich bread.

VEGETARIAN

Ripe avocado, lettuce and tomato on multigrain deli-bread. Swiss cheese can be added by request.

CLUB HOUSE

Traditional double-decker consisting of crisp bacon,lettuce, tomato, thinly sliced roast turkey breast and mayonnaise. on toasted white or wheat bread.

All sandwiches are served with your choice of french fries, potato chips or coleslaw.

SALADS

ASSORTED MIXED GARDEN GREENS

Your choice of house or low-calorie dressings.

CHEF'S SALAD

Strips of ham, turkey breast, Swiss cheese and roast beef on a bed of crisp iceberg lettuce, garnished with tomato and hard boiled egg wedges. Your choice of house or low-calorie dressings.

CAESAR SALAD WITH CHICKEN STRIPS

A classical Caesar salad crowned with sauteed Cajun spiced strips of chicken breast.

HOT FROM THE GALLEY

SOUP OF THE DAY

BEEF BROTH WITH STRIPS OF VEGETABLES

CROQUE MONSIEUR

Grilled ham and Swiss cheese between white bread, complemented by your choice of french fries, potato chips or coleslaw.

GRILLED HAMBURGER OR CHEESEBURGER

Ground beef patty on sesame seed bun with sliced tomato, lettuce, onion and kosher dill pickle, accompanied by your choice of french fries, potato chips or coleslaw.

BALL PARK-STYLE HOT DOG

With sweet relish, chopped onions, ketchup and mustard, served with your choice of french froes, potato chips or coleslaw.

FROM THE PASTRY SHOP

CARMEL FLAN

Vanilla custard topped with a dollop of whipped cream.

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE

CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE

With chantilly cream.

FROM THE PANTRY

Coffee, tea and milk are available 24 hours

*Some of these items may not be available on some ships.

Bill

Archived