Photos from Coral Princess Panama Canal Cruise - Limon, Costa Rica -16 December 2007

2552phxcrzr

Thanks for posting your GREAT pictures of the cruise and excursions. We did the same cruise Nov. 30 - Dec 10. We are very impressed with the quality of your pictures. Of course, much is due to the skill of the photographer, but we have to ask...What make and model of camera were you using? We are considering purchasing a DSLR and your answer will help our decison.

Thanks.:)

<<Gary & Karen>>

Glad you liked the photos. I took two camera bodies and two lenses with me, specifically because of the wildlife. Landscape photos are with a Canon 40D; Sigma 17-200 stabilized lens; the wildlife photos are with a Canon 20D; Canon 100-400L stabilized lens.

The 20D is no longer available new - it was replaced by the 30D ... not sure if that model is still on the market since the 40D would have been the replacement for that. I really like the 40D and would highly recommend it.

When considering your DSLR purchase, the lens quality is more important than the camera body ... keep that in mind when you're making your decision and happy picture taking.

• 1 month later...

Archived