Avalon April 26 Magneficient Europe

Jeeliang

Hi Kathleen,

We may go a day or so early but we aren't sure yet ... but we will book our own hotel. We probably won't stay afterwards as we have been in Budapest previously. We are flying on frequent flyer miles and have some flexibility in changing our reservations as long as we do it soon.

Can't wait to meet you and your mother. Do you know which cabin you are in? We are in 219.

Haven't started to count the days yet but am starting to think about clothes to take along ... probably lots of black slacks and tops. I'll probably poll the group sooner to going to figure out what the weather should be like.

Hi Kathleen

Yes we're also on this trip. We're part of the group of Australians that Pat mentioned, all looking forward to this as it's our first river cruise as well.

Well at least I think we are on the same trip... You mention Budapest to Amsterdam. We're doing Amsterdam to Budapest but the date you mention seems right so I presume we're all on the same trip?

Looking forward to April!! Less than 100 days to go.

Thanks for pointing out that Kathleen said 'Budapest to Amsterdam' ... I just checked the Avalon site and the Budapest to Amsterdam trip has the same schedule as our trip. So, I guess Kathleen isn't on our trip. Too bad.

I'm really looking forward to this trip. We have never taken a river cruise before ... always took land trips ...

Thanks for pointing out that Kathleen said 'Budapest to Amsterdam' ... I just checked the Avalon site and the Budapest to Amsterdam trip has the same schedule as our trip. So, I guess Kathleen isn't on our trip. Too bad.

I'm really looking forward to this trip. We have never taken a river cruise before ... always took land trips ...

Hi Pat

I didn't even get as far as checking the Avalon website.... I just presumed it was the same trip as ours.

I'm sure we'll have a great time! Just happy to watch the world go by and let someone else take care of the meals, drinks, tours, housekeeping etc. Also looking forward to visiting some relatives in Holland before the cruise.

See you in April.

Thats disappointing that we are not on the same trip. I will be on the ship Poetry. Thanks for the advice on what to pack. Was wondering how to bring enough clothes for 16 days as well as have space for shopping

Kathleen

I haven't polled anyone yet about what to take but I assume at the time of year that we are going, we will need slacks, tops, jackets, etc. Nothing formal at all .. yea!!!

Maybe Steamboats will read this and let us know what type of weather to expect from late April to mid May.

I haven't polled anyone yet about what to take but I assume at the time of year that we are going, we will need slacks, tops, jackets, etc. Nothing formal at all .. yea!!!

Maybe Steamboats will read this and let us know what type of weather to expect from late April to mid May.

Archived