A Woman's Perogative

SantaAna,CA

I think I change my mind more than anyone I know. I had booked a cruise to the Seychelles on Silversea's Silver Wind February of next year...and then had second thoughts about the two days of travel it takes to get there.

I've reconsidered and booked a nice long Caribbean cruise on the Odyssey late next year. I'm eager to see the new ship, especially the swimming pool, which is being (wisely) placed in the center to catch the sun!

Anyway, I know it's very far in advance, but I hope to "run into" many CCers on the cruise. And I'm very happy to be looking forward to Seabourn again, maybe I'll see some of the crew members I've met on the Pride and Legend. If anyone else is thinking this far ahead and booked the same cruise, let me know!

Best wishes,

Jane

Dan (or whomever is monitoring the Seabourn threads).....I should have posted this comment under the thread already under way, 2009 Odyssey roll calls. Please feel free to delete this thread if you want. I didn't scroll down far enough to see the thread already started.

Sorry.

Jane

Hello Jane, long time since April 06 and the Legend. Just a question, how are the single sups running for the Odyssey that far out? Lately they have been higher than before.

SeaDream ran a special and I am going to try that for a week in March, so I'll keep you posted about the trip.

Thanks in advance for any help.;)

How nice to hear from you! It's 150% I believe. Since the Odyssey is more expensive, I waffled between booking the Legend or the Pride for the Caribbean, either late 2008 or early 2009. But I really wanted to check out the new ship, so I held my breath and booked the 24 day cruise.

Best wishes, hope to see you again on Seabourn.

Jane

Archived