Help regarding airports

mollyanne

Hi:

This question has probably been asked before...is flying into JFK convenient to the cruise terminal in Brooklyn? What would you guess the distance to be? We are thinking of the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott pre-cruise and it looks like that is just 2 miles to the port itself. Thanks to the people here I have found lots of advice for car services.

Thanks in advance for the help!:)

depending which way your driver goes its between 16 and 24 miles. Use a car service not a cab and they will take you the quickest way in time which may be the longest in miles. There is no flat rate with a yellow cab to and from Brooklyn. Its only in Manhattan. It can be in time anywhere from 1/2 hour to an hour depending on time of day which way you go and traffic.

As everyone on these boards knows I recommend Arecibo 7187836465

depending which way your driver goes its between 16 and 24 miles. Use a car service not a cab and they will take you the quickest way in time which may be the longest in miles. There is no flat rate with a yellow cab to and from Brooklyn. Its only in Manhattan. It can be in time anywhere from 1/2 hour to an hour depending on time of day which way you go and traffic.

As everyone on these boards knows I recommend Arecibo 7187836465

Thanks, smeyer418 - I was hoping you might answer since you are such a wealth of knowledge for the NY area!:) I'm starting to read more about the Brooklyn area near the port/hotel as I think we may just park ourselves there!

Archived