Sue L --------Thanks!

I didn't want to say this on another thread and risk being called a Hijacker but wanted to tell you that I've been making note of your no smoking bunny ticker for some time and have read your success story of how you've done it. I just wanted to thank you for all of your advice! :)

Thank you!

Winnie

Thanks for this, it was very sweet of you. I like seeing my little bunny and it helps as well as all the money I have been saving in my envelope. Last count it was 686$. I really appreciate your nice comments and hope it helps if you are considering quitting.:D

I usually quit a few times a year for several weeks and then something comes up and I take to it again. I quit successfully for 3 years doing the patch but then I lost my husband and I needed my other "best friend". I'll soon be asking my Dr. about your suggestion.

Thanks so very much. :)

Winnie

Happy Cruising! :)

Thanks for this, it was very sweet of you. I like seeing my little bunny and it helps as well as all the money I have been saving in my envelope. Last count it was 686$. I really appreciate your nice comments and hope it helps if you are considering quitting.:D

I remember you saying you put away $7 per day because you would spend that on cigs anyway. Can you believe how quickly it adds up??? You'll have to keep up posted as to what vacation you decide to spend you savings on!!! Congratulations and best wishes for the coming weeks!! :)

Winnie - I too have quit successfully (Sept 19, 07) using Chantix - give it a try, can't hurt and might certainly help. My true test will be my upcoming cruise (3 days) with a group that consists of half smokers and half non. Sue L has been an inspiration both in quitting smoking and her extensive knowledge of the Serenade. Thanks Sue!! You rock!!

Archived