Am I The Only One???

NurseBeth

....Who is completely addicted to wedding cruise related stuff? I work night shift, so I spend all day on the computer looking at websites....I must visit this message board about a million times a day!!! I'm such a loser!!! I start a new job next Monday, and with that and our tax refunds we will FINALLY book our wedding and can start with the actual preparations like dress, invites, etc.....but I practically have everything picked out already.

I write and rewrite our budget....I read over a Carnival wedding contract package from our friend's wedding aboard the Fantasy a few years ago.....I just can't get enough!!! I think it's because I can't actually DO anything yet that I get my fix through reading and planning.

*sigh* My fiance' laughs at me at least once a day because I have my nose buried in some wedding magazine or invitation catalog! I'm so pathetic!!!!

Oh i was the same way in the beginning! I think im actually getting wore out of it now. Im ready to just be married already, i think wedding planning has burnt me out! As I told Fiance, i'm ready for a baby now! LOL.

Beth, i'm going to add you on myspace!

Ladies,

I have been the same way--I have my nose stuck in something that has the words "wedding" or "cruise wedding" on it. I come home from work and immediatly check this sight as well as my email for any emails from Lucy at TWE. This site is a life saver! What would I have done without it! 3 days to go!!!

:D

Ladies,

I have been the same way--I have my nose stuck in something that has the words "wedding" or "cruise wedding" on it. I come home from work and immediatly check this sight as well as my email for any emails from Lucy at TWE. This site is a life saver! What would I have done without it! 3 days to go!!!

:D

Sheila I know you must be SUPER-excited at this point! I can't wait to see pics and read your review when you get back! :D

Beth you are most certainly not the only one!!! I find myself getting on my laptop with my aircard (no matter where I'm at), just to see the latest posts on this site! :o It really is crazy, I never knew that I could be so consumed by something! But, I love it and I cannot wait to be married! :p

I am way too consumed! I am not planning to get married till May 2009 and I am going crazy reading everything I possibly could read. My fiance and I just got engaged on New Years and since then Ive been on the web searching about cruise weddings. I have never ever cruised before, but I knew I always wanted to get married on a cruise.

Glad to know I'm not the only one! Our wedding was last April and I'm still here!:D Well technically I've varied a little from my cruise wedding faze to my cruise honeymoon faze! I don't know what I'll do after Saturday when we leave for our honeymoon? I think I'm going to have some serious withdrawl symptoms!:) I spent a year and 4 months planning our wedding and then 9 more months planning our honeymoon I don't know what else to do after 2+ years of cruise planning stuff!

I stumbled across this site by accident , and now I can't stop checking messages and reading info. I just want to be prepared for situations that may occur being that this is our first cruise and our wedding. I don't know what would do without this message board.

You took the words right out of my mouth!!

Archived