St. Lucia Photos

iflyrc5

I have posted some photos of St. Lucia that I took on our recent Galaxy Cruise. We took the tour with COSOL and I have included lots of photos from the tour. I need to do some editing, this is the raw data with limited titles. Here is the link http://www.pbase.com/iflyrc5/st_lucia

Comments are welcome.

Thanks for posting your pics.

A big group of us are doing the Cosol tour on 2/24 so it was nice to see what we get to look forward to.

You're pics are great!

I have posted some photos of St. Lucia that I took on our recent Galaxy Cruise. We took the tour with COSOL and I have included lots of photos from the tour. I need to do some editing, this is the raw data with limited titles. Here is the link http://www.pbase.com/iflyrc5/st_lucia

Comments are welcome.

Thank you so much for posting your wonderful photos! My husband and I were on a Cosol tour on 12/27, but our pictures are not nearly as comprehensive or as good as yours! With your permission, I'd like to print some of these and include them in our St. Lucia album. Wasn't that tour just marvelous? :) I don't see how Cosol can make any money and give everybody as much food as he does!

GG

Thank you so much for posting your wonderful photos! My husband and I were on a Cosol tour on 12/27, but our pictures are not nearly as comprehensive or as good as yours! With your permission, I'd like to print some of these and include them in our St. Lucia album. Wasn't that tour just marvelous? :) I don't see how Cosol can make any money and give everybody as much food as he does!

GG

Please feel free to print out what ever you want. I can email you a high resolution version is you need that for any of the shots. We were lucky to have COSOL as our driver/guide - what an interesting person - forced to quit school when he was 12. Started the business in 2001 and he now runs 7 vans. Yes - really excellent tour even if he charged $75 a person. He said the beer cost him $3 each and he also had his home made rum punch all included in the price.

Hi,

YES! Please send me high resolution photos via email. What do I need to do? I "saved" about a dozen of your marvelous photos to "my pictures," and got them all ready to print . . . and . . . guess what? They didn't have enough resolution to print any photos of any size.

Here is my email:fandchammond@suddenlink.net I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. I'm in the process of making my Caribbean photo albums of the islands we visited. Something was wrong with my camera, and I didn't realize it, and NONE of my St. Lucia photos came out. My husband had been ill, but he tried his best. We just simply don't have the ones we wanted the most, but you do.

I am so appreciative of anything you can do. Thank you very much.:)

GG

Archived