"Sticky" On The Way!

NurseBeth

Just wanted to let everyone know that I contacted the Moderator for our forum and got permission to write up a "sticky" thread that will have basic info on where to get started planning a cruise ship wedding. I will work on it tomorrow.

I figured I would cover where to start looking (cruise line websites) and things to consider like customs regulations, non-sailing guests, floral restrictions etc.

If any of you can think of an important point to cover just post here and let me know and I will add it to our sticky.

Thanks for your help! :D

If you need some help, shoot me a line! :)

Here's a site I used when I was first planning that helped a lot. It gives all the pros of basically all the ports of call and also the legal requirements:

http://www.caribbeanweddings.com/

I would also explain that TWE is the outsourced company for weddings on all the mainstream cruiselines and include the link to their site. Also that Princess is the only line where you can be married while at sea. That's another question I see a lot of.

JMHO but I'd link to the wedding parts of the each cruiseline's page vs. the main page. Some of the sites have the wedding info pretty buried.

Archived