Color Codes for NCL Stateroom Key Cards?

malden

I know "Freestyle 2" is going to a new color-code system for the on-board cards. But does anybody know the color codes for NCL currently in use? In November, my wife and I were on the Pearl, our first cruise with NCL, and we had differnt colors. Mine was orange.

On our recent Gem cruise it appeared that only the Penthouse, Courtyard and Garden Villa cabins had a special color. Those cabins had pink cards. The others seemed to be random colors. (Some of us did a very informal and unscientific study of this while on board.)

in dec, mine was light blue, DH's was another color...then he had to get another cabin card and it was another color. there was no "code". the color scheme matched the luggage tags (not the cabin number ones) that NLC sent me during a promo last summer.

My card was mint green on the Pearl in September and my bf's was pink. On the Dawn in December, it was the same color, but my mom lost her's when we were in St. Thomas and my new card was orange. I thought it was on how many times one has been on NCL, but guess not.

Archived