Laundry service on the Amsterdam

hogwildcruzers

Going on the Amsterdam to Alaska and have to fly into Seattle.....usually we have our clothes laundered before we leave home, and they end up pretty wrinkled by the time we unpack on ship.....can anybody tell me if the Amsterdam has a bag you can fill with clothes and have laundered and how long it takes?

We were lucky enough to have free laundry with our suite on the Amsterdam, however I also used the self laundry and there were irons as well. The regular laundry/dry cleaning service pressed several items. I must say it was very, very good. The HAL ships are the only ones where I have ever seen a steward vacum the lint filters! Have no fears you will not have wrinkled clothes!:)

B.

can anybody tell me if the Amsterdam has a bag you can fill with clothes and have laundered and how long it takes?

Fill the bag for $12. Last fall my wife used that service a number of times as the cruise was 64 days. I seem to recall that we submitted the bag and received it back the following day.

Archived