Group Deposits

dnice1979

I've done a group thru Cruise Critic and they all get reduced deposits for a period of time. This is only on singles & doubles. If you go to 3 or more in a cabin it's the full amount of a regular cruise.

I've known TA's that have done groups and the same applied.

I would IMO think that if doing a group directly with Carnival it would be the same.

I'm trying to get a CC group together for New Years this year on the Pride. They are alot of fun.:D

Hope that helps some~

Happy Cruising!

Donna

i may be wrong but unless it is a really large group involving a large number of passengers/cabins, i highly doubt it. plus i think you would need to have some sort of past/existing business relationship with carnival which pretty much guarantees them that your group will sail and not bail out at the time of final payment.

someone will correct me if i am wrong

i

[quote=indiainfo@indiainfo.com;13103412]i may be wrong but unless it is a really large group involving a large number of passengers/cabins, i highly doubt it. plus i think you would need to have some sort of past/existing business relationship with carnival which pretty much guarantees them that your group will sail and not bail out at the time of final payment.

someone will correct me if i am wrong

Consider yourself corrected. :)

A group consists of a minimum of 8 cabins (there are exceptions with amenity points), and no past business relationship with the cruise line is necessary. Groups do allow for an initial deposit of $25 per person.

The deposit is why I like taking the group cruises. I am booked on my second one and you can not beat that $25 depost and a year to make that final payment. Plus all the added stuff like the OBC.

They emailed and told me that obc applied to my sailing I am just waiting to see if I can get the 25 deposit that is more feasible than 300 or 350 which ever it is

Archived