Enchantment of the Seas 5 night compass

I am a newbie to the site but have not found anyone with a recent copy of the Compass for the 5 night to Oco Rios and Grand Camen. My wife and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary on the ship when we leave on 2/23/08. Is there anyone out there that has or can tell me how to find one before we leave?

Thanks and this site is great!!:D

The newest version on there is from fall 2006. Would it be close to the same more that a year old?

It will be pretty close, the times will likely be different but the activities will be similar.

Of course, the entertainers/magicians/bands/etc will be different but it will give you a general idea.

The newest version on there is from fall 2006. Would it be close to the same more that a year old?

If you want a newer 5 night compass for Enchantment, but aren't wedded to the ports (which really don't have lot of bearing on shipboard activities), click my Enchantment link in my sig and you will get all your little heart desires from my 5-nite of two weeks ago. And, except for the particular specialty acts they might bring in for your cruise, all the personnel stuff should be accurate for you.

I did this same cruise 12/07 and I will tell you we had lobster on the last night in the dining room! It was called the Fisherman's platter and served with shrimp that was to DIE for :)...formal night was night 2, the second day of the cruise, a sea day.

is last week recent enough?? i don't have them scanned yet....PLUS i only have dialup at home so sending them is a PITA....I do not have the menus but will try and answer questions...

if you want photocopies mailed to you i would be willing to do that.....email me at

megtravels at yahoo dot com

and i will do it......i only ask for some money for postage and copies....

Archived