Problems with C&A phone rep

imsulin

Just a quick note, I too had a VERY unpleasant conversation with Nathan. I called requesting some information and Nathan indicated that he was leaving for the day and I would have to call back as there was no one else available to answer my question and certainly it was not THAT important that it could not wait.

I too asked to speak to a supervisor and got the royal runaround. I called back the following day and spoke to a supervisor who was very helpful and apologetic.

One Bad Apple!

Thank you, jayjo, for your reply. I appreciate it! Now I feel validated, and know that my "gripe" was legitimate, and I know it's not just me. I know that the cruise lines regularly monitor these boards, and thanks to a positive and professional manager at C&A, my loyalty to RCI remains.

I called about an hour ago and got Nathan. I was half tempted to hang up and call back in hopes that I got someone else!! Instead I said, "hello Nathan. How are you today? I have a question that I am hoping you can help me with." He was pleasant.....not overly friendly, not rude, just.....going through the motions. He did resolve my issues (I show as Diamond, hubby as Platinum, our reservations on line say late seating our docs show main) and he applied a coupon I have called on 4 different times....and sent my a confirmation!

Glad to hear that you got the help you requested! I do know that all of his incoming calls are being recorded as of today. Hopefully, his "attitude" has been "adjusted", and I'm very glad he was able to help you! Thanks for your post, and hope you have a wonderful cruise!

I had to call RC a week or so just to verify some flight information. It wasn't Crown & Anchor, but the regular RC number. I was treated very rudely by a guy; can't remember for sure his name but think it might have been Daniel. As I kept trying to explain why I was calling (giving my reservation numbers, etc.), he kept interrupting saying, "What is your question?" several times. I said, "Sir, I don't appreciate your being rude with me; if you'll listen to what I'm telling you, rather than interrupting me, you'll understand what my question is." He just got quiet; didn't respond. I went ahead and gave him my situation; he curtly fixed it, and we hung up. As soon as I hung up, I redialed the number and got another agent. As soon as he answered, I said, "I need to speak to a supervisor, please." He asked no questions and immediately transferred me to resolutions. I shared what happened with the supervisor, didn't ask for a callback, and told her that I had come to expect better than that from Royal Caribbean. She immediately apologized. No problem.

Archived