private guide for Rome?

Back in October I used Limo In Rome. I think the price was something like 580 euros for up to 8 people. We had a minivan full - 4 couples - and the cost was well worth it. We had a great time.

Try http://www.romecabs.com. Stefano Constantini is the owner. There are some prices listed on the web site or you can e-mail Stefano at romecabs@yahoo.com for a specific quote. He replys promptly. I highly recommend him & he also gets good reviews on Trip Advisor. Private tours are definitly the way to go!!

I used romeinlimo for my tour of rome in 2006. I have booked them again for June. We had a wonderful driver who was a art history major and really learned so much about ancient Rome. Since my other daughter and son in law will be joining us this time I knew I wanted this company and the same driver (rudy). Private tours are definately worth the money.

Try http://www.romecabs.com. Stefano Constantini is the owner. There are some prices listed on the web site or you can e-mail Stefano at romecabs@yahoo.com for a specific quote. He replys promptly. I highly recommend him & he also gets good reviews on Trip Advisor. Private tours are definitly the way to go!!

Another recommendation for Stefano. We (two couples) had a fabulous day in Rome July 2007. We think back and are still amazed at how much was packed into that wonderful day. He is personable, smart, and professional.

P.S. It's "Costantini" not "Constantini" (no "n" in the first syllable)

It is very hard to choose!

Although Stefano of Rome Cabs is my personal favorite, I doubt you could go wrong with using any of the recommendations here. From my past experiences, this board is great for the recommendations that people post. I can't recall being dissapointed with any advise I've received here.

If you want a face-paced day in Rome with a lot of laughs and a wealth of information, book Fabrizio. He was PERFECT for our family of 5! The kids loved him. We got to see so much for just one day in Rome and he had us all laughing and having fun.

I booked him with Josephine through Italy Limousines. They were very professional and helpful. I think that Fabrizio has already been recommended on this post. For an upbeat and lively tour he will give you a day that you will never forget.

Hi!

I'm posting here in an attempt to get info from seasoned European travelers. My husband and I will be in Central London for a day before our cruise departs Dover terminal. Could anyone please suggest the easiest (economical) transport from Central London to the terminal? We have never been to Europe and are uncertain about everything. I can see us now -- 60-year-olds walking around with 4 pieces of luggage trying to find a train/bus! ;) I'm doing alot of Internet research, just not sure which is the easiest, most economical way to go.

Thanks to all of you for the Rome-In-A-Day info. We will surely book a tour with one of these suggestions!

(If someone would like to correspond with me via email, I will post my address.)

Thanks again,

Joanne

Archived