Thinking about the liquor quota

flashdog_1

What would be your suggestion to bring back from Bermuda? Thanks

I always bring home a massive hangover from my vacations! I usually take some Black Rum with me when i go on vacation as well. The best way to improve the world is make everyone Bermudian and getting them to drink like us is a good start. Save the planet - drink Black Seal

I always bring home a massive hangover from my vacations! I usually take some Black Rum with me when i go on vacation as well. The best way to improve the world is make everyone Bermudian and getting them to drink like us is a good start. Save the planet - drink Black Seal

Good call, bdaguy. I had some Black Seal last night. The bottle's almost empty though. :(

In looking at tourist information at http://www.bermuda4u.com/ I came across the recipe for Rum Swizzle. It says Bermuda's most popular drink is synonymous with Gosling Bros. the manufacturere of the main ingredient, Black Seal Rum. Every bar tender has his version, but the recipe given is from Gosling Bros.

It also calls for Bermuda Falernum or sugar syrup. Is that essential or will the sugar syrup do? Can't wait! Thanks.

BTW do they serve them on the ship?

Archived