Non Beach Tours

jpg1747

Hey there-

Husband and I just returned last week from the Crown Princess and while on Antigua we had booked Gordon of Beach Runner Xcursions for a private tour. I believe it was $35/hr, he suggested things to see, we suggested things, and it was really great. We too didn't want to just see the beaches; we wanted to learn about the island and we were very happy with him. We asked him to take us to Wadadli brewery which he did and though I don't think they normally do tours, they kindly showed us around the place which was fun (but it's not like a US brewery!). We went past the cricket stadium, to Devil's Bridge, Shirley Heights, Nelson's dockyard, Fig Tree Drive, and we did stop at his favorite beach, but just for a quick minute. He supplied water, beer, drinks, and stopped for fruit along with way-really great black pineapple (and I don't even normally like pineapple-I even ate my husband's portion!):) He'll basically do whatever you want-and he was very nice. We'd recommend him!

Archived