Spa Treatments On Gem

LOWTYD

Does anyone have a copy of the spa treatments avaiable on the GEM the can post? In port specials perhaps? Also, which company runs the spa?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. I am in need of some serous pampering!:rolleyes:

Steiner runs the Gem's spa, as they do all NCL's spas, as they do the vast majority of cruiseline spas. :( Be prepared for the hard sell.

After sailing twice on the Gem my impression is that the port specials are highly subject to change due to supply and demand. It seemed like they'd see what wasn't booking up and make that a special. They also did several of the sort of pick-3-of-5 for a specified price type specials.

Any particular treatments you're looking for? I posted massage prices here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=13108941#post13108941 yesterday, but can't get my scanner to work to post the whole menu.

:eek: I took a quick look at the other post about the spa and noticed back then it was Mandara? I guess they lost the contract. I do remember that name now when I cruised NCL in the past. I guess this Steiner's is gettinga bad rap. They sound so pushy! Maybe I should go ashore and get a massage by the locals. I like to see what combinations they come up with. I did a Tahitian scalp massage on a Carnival Cruise several years back and loved it. In port special, head and scalp treatment and massage, foot and neck massage , 50 minites for for $60. I'll play it by ear and see what they come up with.

Thanks for the info.

Archived