Help needed : what documents do u receive after payment

cruisechickee

I have paid for my cruise through an internet agency but I am unsure what documents I should receive. I have sought this info by sending email with no response, so I called them and they said their computer was down :confused: . Would appreciate any information. Thanks

I have paid for my cruise through an internet agency but I am unsure what documents I should receive. I have sought this info by sending email with no response, so I called them and they said their computer was down :confused: . Would appreciate any information. Thanks

you don't need to ask the same :confused: on lots of different threads...you will be answered( I have twice answered on your other threads/posts for you)

but just in case...

you should receive e-doc tickets by email...about 1 mth before your cruise.

print them out....

and your bag tags..print them on a stiffer board paper and coat in sticky tape to keep stronger.

Have you filled in your online immigration yet??

I think this is the 6th thread you have started , asking the same :confused:

print them out....

and your bag tags..print them on a stiffer board paper and coat in sticky tape to keep stronger.

print them out....

(with Princess.com)

Archived