I never thought this would happen to me ...

big_duck

I was walking down the street when a VW micro bus full of blonde Swedish flight attendants pulled up beside me ... j/k

If you have a cruise booked, keep checking those prices.

I checked my Splendor prices yesterday and saw that they had gone down $100 pp. I had $100 OBC booking bonus for what I paid, but if I lost that with the reduction, I would still be $100 to the good, so I gave my PVP a quick call.

Long story short, he actually gave me a $200 pp price break, and my OBC got bumped up to $150. :D

All that OBC and I didn't have to be a C3# to get it. :cool:

Bottom line, keep checking those prices.

Thanks, I'm $450 to the good - man that is a lot of Guinness. :D

That's great news for you. Now DH would like for you to make sure the ship is well stocked with Guinness when we board her on the 13th :D .

I have to keep checking and hope mine goes down, but so far all the SS's are booked so no price drop. You can bet I'll be checking at the 90 day mark when final pay't is due.

It's a WHO. ;)

Think about it a minute.

HINT:

Poll

I think I got it... would this be the person who brags about how often they have used Carnival's vacation guarantee (or whatever it is called) to basically get a few free days at whatever the first port of call is? And how they are always getting OBCs for complaining (and complaining, and complaining, and, well, you know)

I was walking down the street when a VW micro bus full of blonde Swedish flight attendants pulled up beside me ... j/k

If you have a cruise booked, keep checking those prices.

I checked my Splendor prices yesterday and saw that they had gone down $100 pp. I had $100 OBC booking bonus for what I paid, but if I lost that with the reduction, I would still be $100 to the good, so I gave my PVP a quick call.

Long story short, he actually gave me a $200 pp price break, and my OBC got bumped up to $150. :D

All that OBC and I didn't have to be a C3# to get it. :cool:

Bottom line, keep checking those prices.

Too funny :D .....

Great job on the savings...way to go!!!

Nice, wish I had that luck! Instead, mine just keeps going up. Right now it is up to $100 more pp than when we booked, and it is just a 4 dayer! Guess I should be glad we booked when we did!

First time for me, I usually experience what you do.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but where do you check for price drops? Just on the Carnival site? :confused: Or should I be checking other places as well? TIA

Checking the Carnival site is all that matters. Somewhere else could be running a sale which would not be applicable (unless it is the place you booked). Just start the booking process and when the price list comes up check to see if your cat is cheaper then you paid for. If it is, pick up the phone.

Yeah, but ain't that in Cdn$? :) Oops, guess we can't use that anymore.:rolleyes:

Yup, doesn't make any difference anymore, pretty much 1:1. :D

Archived