Have you ever booked an excursion in PV through...

tracie

Have you ever used puertovallarta.net to book an excursion? I want to book an excursion, but I do not want to pay the cruiseline prices. This website offers some pretty great deals for excursions. Any advice?

I am a first time cruiser.

Thanks,

Tracie

• 3 weeks later...

If the address the last poster sited it the correct one then they appear to be a very good company. I have heard that Princess Cruise line uses them for the onboard tours. I was interested in the canopy tour with them and I got some good feedback. I would just do the first tour of the day that the excursion you want to do is offered. Also make sure you give yourself some extrta time to get back to the ship. You don't want to be on the dock watching the cruise sail away without you!

Vallarta Adventures is the largest tour provider for all of Vallarta. They provide the tours to one of the canopy adventures, a couple of different dolphin swims, the Sierra Madre tour, Guadalajara, Huichol Indian tour, air tours to Mascota, Talpa and San Sebastian, as well as boat tours from sailing to Las Caletas.

They provide most of the tours through the cruise ship. You can either book through the boat or possibly through Vallarta Adventures direct... although they may say you need to book through the cruise ship.

Either way, same tours same company:)

All of the cruise ships now coming in to PV use Vallarta Adventures (along with a very few other tours). For any of these Vta Adventure tours you can ONLY book through the ship.

Archived