Bar in serenity area on Inspiration??

Caliber1

When we were on the Imagination in December there were never any waiters when we went there. In fact the whole area was usually filthy because nobody cleaned up after themselves and there were no waiters to clean up. I was very disappointed in this area. I expected a really nice adults only area but it turned out to be a small cramped little place with no service. Maybe the Inspiration will be better. It was brand new on the Imagination when we went so maybe they hadn't figured out the staffing yet. Cindy

When we were on the Imagination in December there were never any waiters when we went there. In fact the whole area was usually filthy because nobody cleaned up after themselves and there were no waiters to clean up. I was very disappointed in this area. I expected a really nice adults only area but it turned out to be a small cramped little place with no service. Maybe the Inspiration will be better. It was brand new on the Imagination when we went so maybe they hadn't figured out the staffing yet. Cindy

I was wondering about that. It looks pretty small from the pics.

Could you hear the music back there:confused:

We just got off the Inspiration yesterday. The adults-only area was nice, and there were waiters checking on us frequently. This isn't a huge deck area, but it was very nice with cushions on the deck chairs, some sunny and some shady areas and small tables to put your things on. The two hot tubs were quite warm. The chairs fill up quickly in the morning. The music you hear is the music just for that area. Hope that helps.

Just off the Imagination last week. The serenity area was wonderful, always clean. Their were plenty of waiters offering you drinks and there were plenty of nearby bars too. Plenty of shade too with umbrellas. Some of us can't sit out in the sun all day. Hot tubs were quite hot too.

We just got off the Inspiration yesterday. The adults-only area was nice, and there were waiters checking on us frequently. This isn't a huge deck area, but it was very nice with cushions on the deck chairs, some sunny and some shady areas and small tables to put your things on. The two hot tubs were quite warm. The chairs fill up quickly in the morning. The music you hear is the music just for that area. Hope that helps.

Good to know about the waiters. So how was the music, a nice mix, or obnoxious?

Just off the Imagination last week. The serenity area was wonderful, always clean. Their were plenty of waiters offering you drinks and there were plenty of nearby bars too. Plenty of shade too with umbrellas. Some of us can't sit out in the sun all day. Hot tubs were quite hot too.

Thank you both for the info. Sounds like a nice place to relax.

Archived