Millenium Inside Cabin Questions

cali-croozer

I'll be sailing on the Millenium in an inside cabin and have a lot of questions. Thanx in advance for your time and help.:)

1) are robes provided

2) what toiletries are provided in the bathroom (shampoo, etc).

3) is there a hairdryer in the bathroom

4) is there a retractable clothesline in the shower for wet clothes

5) is there an outlet near the bed (for a c-pap machine) or should we

bring an extension cord

6) no alarm clock?

7) should I bring extra hangers (15 day Alaska cruise....lots of clothes!:eek:

Thanks again everyone..............any other tips would be appreciated

We were in an inside in June 2007.

2 bathrobes provided

1 Umbrella

1 hairdryer - very low powered - I have short hair and it did the trick but you would be hours with long hair

Shampoo, etc from dispenser in shower - very drying on the hair - I would bring my own conditioner

No alarm clock - we used our cell phone alarm and it worked fine. There is also wake up service that we used that worked fine

There was either a pull line or shower rod because I remember rinsing items out and hanging them to dry in the shower.

Closet had drawers next to it. We had three people in the room on a 10 day cruise and it was tight. We double hung some things. We made do but having extra hangers would have been good.

Hope this helps!

Most of your questions were answered, but one comment about the hangers. We always ask for hangers as soon as we get in the room (as well as extra bed pillows). We ask for 15-20 and never have any problem getting them.

We have sailed Celebrity close to 20 times and for most of the cruises there were three of us in the cabin (regular outside stateroom). There is enough storage space unless you go crazy and overpack. There is rarely space left over mind you, but there is just enough. Also, after cruising so much I have learned to re-use - the same black pants with different dressy tops multiple nights; the same long black tank dess also with dressy tops, etc. Get creative. No one really cares if they've seen your outfit (or part of it) before! Have fun.

I'll be sailing on the Millenium in an inside cabin and have a lot of questions. Thanx in advance for your time and help.:)

4) is there a retractable clothesline in the shower for wet clothes

Yes.

5) is there an outlet near the bed (for a c-pap machine) or should we

bring an extension cord

No outlet near the bed. Outlets are on the dressing table. Bring your extension.

Thanks again everyone..............any other tips would be appreciated

Have a great cruise.

On every X cruise I've been on your telephone is your alarm clock, and works VERY well. You just program in the time you want to awaken (there are easy to follow instructions), and voila the phone rings. We would even use it for short afternoon naps, very convenient.

Archived