Has anyone used Back to Nature in Dunedin?

cruisecruzer

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone can give me a review or feedback on Back to Nature since I'm interested in booking a group tour with them?

I contacted Arthurs Tour but they have not responded to me which I thought was odd since the board has given him nothing but great reviews.

Annie

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone can give me a review or feedback on Back to Nature since I'm interested in booking a group tour with them?

I contacted Arthurs Tour but they have not responded to me which I thought was odd since the board has given him nothing but great reviews.

Annie

We went with Chris Roberts of Back to Nature this past November. The best tour of our cruise. Chris is a young free spirit guy who took us to Baldwin St (worlds steepest street), the train station and then the Otago Peninsula including the Lanarch Castle, yellow eyed penguin reserve and albatross colony. Great day. Six of us unrelated on the tour but we had met on board prior.

Six of us did the same tour with Chris in December. We also visited the Farmer's Market, sample the local food. At the outdoor patio of the Albatross Colony, Chris showed us (had to get down on all four's) one pair of Blue Penguins nesting under a freight container. Chris also provided bottle water and snacks for the guests for this 8 hours tour.

Archived