5 in a cabin??

Java1234

We did it on the Imaginations three years ago and it was fine. Not a lot of space but you are not there only to change clothes and get ready in the morning. We had two single beds which my husband and 18 year old son took, I took one of the beds that came out of the wall and my 12 year old son took the other bed that came out of the wall and my 7 year old had the cot. We actually left the cot up all week The room steward offered to take it down but it really wasn't in the way and it served as place to sit. The only bad part was our clothes were cramped for space but overall it worked out fine. The time you spend in your room is so unbelievably little so it should be fine for you.

crazyforcruizin - We have no plans to be in the cabin except to rotate in and out doing other things. We will sip wine while we get ready and our group does not have plans for big formal wear etc. I let the group know the thoughts of this thread but I have a feeling we will stick to our original plan. Thanks for your insight into 5 in the cabin with your family. Two of our group traveled with a third and shared a hotel room one night. We did not have a problem with shower schedule, brushing of teeth time etc. We also have hostel travelers so the sharing of a bathroom and sleeping space is not an issue. If it was a 7 day, I would not do it but 3 nights is no big deal. It is funny though because when I travel with the DH I seem to need more space and time in the bathroom as I do more with make-up and dress up etc. ;)

Archived