Customized Carnival Tee Shirts?

Bunkie103

I bought three for my upcoming cruise. One for me and one each for my friends going with. They arrived at my home a week after purchasing and look real nice. Just follow the washing directions. Inside out, cold water, air dry and they will last well. Just be careful on the color of the shirt and the design don't blend too much. I chose a light blue shirt and the design blends with one of the colors but they look sweet.:)

We ordered 2 for our 30th anniversary cruise.It took me three trys to get mine right although my DW's came out great the first time. On my first shipment ,the colors were great but print applied at an angle,second shipment faded colors and "stretched" print,after sending a photo of both in comparison ,I got a third which finally had good color AND straight application. At least they took care of it without much effort. Now, to cruise ! :D

We ordered 2 for our 30th anniversary cruise.It took me three trys to get mine right although my DW's came out great the first time. On my first shipment ,the colors were great but print applied at an angle,second shipment faded colors and "stretched" print,after sending a photo of both in comparison ,I got a third which finally had good color AND straight application. At least they took care of it without much effort. Now, to cruise ! :D

Our order came quickly and as we designed it. My only concern is that half of us ordered the women's fitted t-shirts. They tend to run small, and the fabric is "thin", not as heavy as the men's regular tees. With that said, we are pleased with the design, the help we got over the phone when we were designing the shirt, and the turn around time.

• 4 months later...

The site is called CarnivalFunTees.com. I used it for my Girlfriends' group cruise November 2007. The ladies were slow getting their tee shirt monies to me which forced me to request a rush job and priority shipping. I received the proofs within 24 hours and we had our shirts within a week.

We chose yellow tees. I don't like yellow, but those shirts were a beautiful shade and everyone was pleased. We wore them on embarkation day. There were several other groups on our cruise, but people recognized us throughout the cruise because they remembered our tee shirts. Cruisers would approach us and say "Oh, you're one of the Girlfriends."

Has anyone ordered the customized tee shirts offered on the Carnival website? I think my two granddaughters would enjoy a shirt with their name on it, but I can't find the darn site again.

Can anyone help?:confused:

I ordered matching tank tops for DH and me prior to our last two cruises, and was very pleased with both orders. The service was fast and the tanks looked great. Still wear them.

Just received mine too! I ordered one each for myself and DH for our upcoming cruise as a suprise to him, and he really likes them. They came out great and can't wait to wear them in 80 or so days! :D I also think they were a great value especially for a personalized custom shirt. Have fun!

Archived