spring break fun on the Pearl??

college boy's mom

Would you anticipate that many college kids will be on the Pearl for it's 5 day cruise beginning on March 16th? A few college-age boys are interested, and were wondering if the Pearl had a mix of ages traveling, or mainly older passengers.

Also, what are some things that college kids shouldn't miss onboard? Thanks for your advice!

Just my opinion, but I think NCL skews a little older. When I think college age, I usually think Carnival. Anyway, the boys can still have a great time. My daughter and 15 of her college friends cruised on Celebrity, which is older/more formal, and they had a great time.

As to things to do: the rock climbing wall, the bliss ultra lounge for bowling (but it has a 21 year old age limit in the evening), and there are so many excursions to choose from for port calls. There is also a water slide in the main pool, a nice gym, and great saunas/services in the spa.

What's with the mad face? You sure are testy...:rolleyes:

I've been sick; we found a little dog whose been keeping me company. The pet-sitters claimed her yesterday. They were baby-sitting the mother-in-law's dog; got out. I fell in love, They took her back. My 17-1/2 year old baby "Misty" died last year, and I guess I'm still not over it. Sorry if I get cranky; really sorry...

Archived