Recommendations for indepenent tour companies

Iceman-007

Bully is alive and well. :) We saw him just about everyday between June 17 - 29 and I know others who have seen/talked to him since.

You do not read much about him here during the summer months due to the fact that there really is only one U.S. cruise ship, Serenade of the Seas, calling on Aruba every other week during the summer. ;) Carnival's Victory called on Aruba once in August. :)

Once Caribbean cruise season kicks into gear and the ships are back in that area you will read more reviews.

Questions on Bully Tours in Aruba??

bully_card.jpg

When you email him, make sure you check your spam folder.

All replies with come from Amador Lacle. :)

• 2 weeks later...

We used Ivan Gordijk who can be reached at ijgordijk@setarnet.aw. He had been recommended to us by our CC coordinator on the Prinsendam SA Grand Voyage Cruise. I was just expecting a taxi that would take us everywhere. When we got in his Mercedes Benz Van, he attached his headset and gave us a 3.5 hour tour for only the 3 hour rate. The tour was one of the best we had. Oh, to find an Ivan at all our ports of call. We shared the van with another couple which really lowered the price considerably. Ivan has trained all the bus drivers that give the HAL tours. He really knows the island. Just tell him what you want to see if it is something out of the ordinary.

1610191421_DSC_0034IvanAruba.jpg.4ba0bfa9b92932bb912849020e2634dd.jpg

2024460537_DSC_0032IvansMercedesBenzVan.jpg.281a89acc46ba6f79bc98dfece8d84f6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We recently returned from the Panama Canal repo cruise on the Coral Princess! What a fantastic cruise. I did want to take a minute to say thanks to our private tour guide in Aruba. That would be Bully!! I would highly recommend this guys service's to anyone. He only takes small groups, has a nice clean van and obviously loves his island. He picked us up right at the port and made us feel at home. He brought water for everyone. He even stopped at a local bakery and bought sweets for us. OMG were they good. He took us where we wanted to go and I assure you there was nothing we missed. A great tour guide and very very nice man. If you are looking for a way to see Aruba, this is the way to go. Thanks Bully for making our trip to Aruba very memorable.

Cheers, Kenn & Karen/Mark and Trudy!

• 2 months later...
We recently returned from the Panama Canal repo cruise on the Coral Princess! What a fantastic cruise. I did want to take a minute to say thanks to our private tour guide in Aruba. That would be Bully!! I would highly recommend this guys service's to anyone. He only takes small groups, has a nice clean van and obviously loves his island. He picked us up right at the port and made us feel at home. He brought water for everyone. He even stopped at a local bakery and bought sweets for us. OMG were they good. He took us where we wanted to go and I assure you there was nothing we missed. A great tour guide and very very nice man. If you are looking for a way to see Aruba, this is the way to go. Thanks Bully for making our trip to Aruba very memorable.

Cheers, Kenn & Karen/Mark and Trudy!

Would you happen to remember the name of the bakery???

Thanks!

Archived