Best Beach in Cozumel to "Party" on?

pink daisy

We have a group of 22 people and I am assuming most of them want to get a little "rowdy" in Cozumel? I have read a number of things from various people about Paradise Beach, Mr. Sancho's, etc. Any advice regarding which one would best suit a group that wants to be a little wild and crazy? We don't want to show up at a place that is meant for those that want to relax...wouldn't want to ruin their fun either!

We have a group of 22 people and I am assuming most of them want to get a little "rowdy" in Cozumel? I have read a number of things from various people about Paradise Beach, Mr. Sancho's, etc. Any advice regarding which one would best suit a group that wants to be a little wild and crazy? We don't want to show up at a place that is meant for those that want to relax...wouldn't want to ruin their fun either!

The Fiesta Partyboat that myself and the Boys will be on next month goes to Playa Mia Beach Club.. I would think if their droping off the "Booze Cruise" their, They must expect a bit of wildness !! This beach club has a nice website you can look up also.. Good luck on your selection..:)

I forgot about the "booze cruise"...that might be fun!

How far away is the Carlos and Charlie's with the beach?

The Fiesta picks you up right @ the ship docks full of that spiked Fruit punch and beers.. I know that Senior Frogs is right @ the ship docks as well.. Not sure how far C&C is though..Not far I'll bet !! :D

The Fiesta picks you up right @ the ship docks full of that spiked Fruit punch and beers.. I know that Senior Frogs is right @ the ship docks as well.. Not sure how far C&C is though..Not far I'll bet !! :D

Hint: If you go to Carnival's web site, you can find maps for your ports of call, showing bars, shops, mileage, etc. I printed one out for our ports of call, Cozumel, Jamica and Grand Cayman...have FUN on your cruise:D

Hint: If you go to Carnival's web site, you can find maps for your ports of call, showing bars, shops, mileage, etc. I printed one out for our ports of call, Cozumel, Jamica and Grand Cayman...have FUN on your cruise:D

I'm sure I will be in fine map reading shape when I get to Cozumel. Now leaving:eek: We will see.. May have to hand the map on to the next guy:D Thanks once more !!:D

I'm sure I will be in fine map reading shape when I get to Cozumel. Now leaving:eek: We will see.. May have to hand the map on to the next guy:D Thanks once more !!:D

Archived