Possible CC group Cruise 11/12/09 Miracle anyone interested?

cruisinjerseygirl

Something is wrong with our original post for this and none of the newer posts since yesterday morning have been coming through on the boards so if anyone has replied since yesterday morning we have not been able to see your posts....please use this thread.

Here is the information about this and we are still welcoming any new interest. So far we have 11 total cabins with interest!

Carnival Miracle for 11/12/2009! This is an 8 day Western! The itinerary is as follows:

1. Ft. Lauderdale

2. Day at sea

3. Day at sea

4. Colon, Panama 7-5pm

5. Limon, Costa Rica 7-3pm

6. Day at sea

7. Belize 7-4pm

8. Day at sea

9. Ft Lauderdale

The prices are as follows:

Interior: $659

Oceanview: $779

Balcony: $929

I am hoping that the prices may go down a little or we can get some sort of discount on pricing as well I will find out what sort of extras we can get once I get enough interest. I will also try and get the $25 deposit. So come all!!! Let me know if you are interested in doing this one!!!

Here is the current list of people who have shown interest in doing this cruise and we would love to add more of you to our list!

Cruisinjerseygirl

Crazeecat5

xcarebearxoxo

CruisinDave

Roudy1

Rosebud5T

Qprrules

Thewiseraccoon

Heidiho

Peaceful

Hermitstyle

I would love to see more of you join. Still waiting on info about the deposit, price breaks or ammenities...I will keep you posted!

Guest Crazeecat5

Hi there,

Thought it was just me. I actually emailed CC this morning about the problem. I was worried that you got the prices, etc. and that I couldn't see it. I will continue to check back on this thread for updates. Thanks again for keeping this going.

Sheryl

LOL! Sheryl I thought it was me and I tried last night and it wasn't working and thought that maybe it would work in the morning but no such luck! I hope that there werent others that posted to that one and I hope that all of our original posters will come back...we had a good thing going...

Anyway, I am still looking for names of our group some ideas...the only one I could think of is Miracle Makers...just wondering if anyone else has any?

Guest Crazeecat5

I like Miracle Makers. Merry Miracle Makers sounds good, too. My Dh and I are deciding between this cruise and one on the Miracle 1/24/09. They have their prices already. $25 deposit due by 2/12. Hope you get your info before then so we can make a decision.

Will you be flying out of Newark? We live in the Pocono area of Pa. We could fly out of Newark, LaGuardia, JFK or Phila. We might even drive down. Have done that many times before.

Sheryl

Oh you should come with us!!! We have a great group going and the date is almost a year later so it's a toss up for you I guess.....but I am sure we will be able to get the $25 dep everyone else has been able to so why not!!!

So for now I will go with Merry Miracle Makers! But if anyone else has any ideas I would love to hear them!

Archived