Please need help lost and found

Babyblue

My sister and her husband left their embarkation picture with frame in our cabin when we just got off the Conquest( Januray 20, 2008 just got off Sunday).

Does anyone know if it is posible or how we can contact Carnival or the ship to see if we can get it from them.

I am hoping someone knows as this was my sisters first trip with her husband and it is of sentimental value to her.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated

THANKS so much for any help

Tried the search feature but it keeps timing out on me:(

Thanks

Karen

I think I read that on RCCL you can contact the ship's photgraphy or guest relations and describe what the 2 people looked like/were wearing and what time they embarked and they may be able to send you a new copy. I may be mistaking this for something else but hopefully Carnival can do something similar!

Thanks Juliana I am going to just call Carnival tomorow and do that.

I know ther is a site wher you can re-order the pictures from RCCL( I do have that link) but sadly I dont have one (if there is one)for Carnival.

My sister is sad about this just trying to make her feel better.

I should have double checked the room as I usually do but at 6:00 am was a little tired.

But thanks

Maybe someone does know the site to reorder.

Thanks again

Karen

Try calling Carnival Guest relations at 1-800-CARNIVAL and explain your situation. They'll be able to contact the ship, determine who your cabin stewart was & ask if he/she found anything remaining in your cabin. (Surely they MUST have a lost & found department. (I'm guessing it may be at the pursers desk), but calling Carnival Guest relations will be able to get in contact with your ship.

They're usually pretty good about following up on these trype of situations.

Good luck,

Annie

Try calling Carnival Guest relations at 1-800-CARNIVAL and explain your situation. They'll be able to contact the ship, determine who your cabin stewart was & ask if he/she found anything remaining in your cabin. (Surely they MUST have a lost & found department. (I'm guessing it may be at the pursers desk), but calling Carnival Guest relations will be able to get in contact with your ship.

They're usually pretty good about following up on these trype of situations.

Good luck,

Annie

Thanks Annie

I will do that in the morning as guest realtions dept has closed for the night(I tried earlier).

I just want to get another picture(not real confident they will find it and get it to me 3000+/- passengers odds are not great they even kept it) made by the photo dept.

I will hope for the best though,stranger things have happened:D

Karen

Archived